Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Drew Blog Log

Tonight is the first night that I keep my nephew for a 7 day stretch. It is exciting.

My sister is very worried. I keep telling myself not to let it hurt my feelings. I know that she is just nervous about the trip etc. I know she doesn't really think I would leave a 2 year old in the bath to fend for himself.

It is going to be very odd having a 2 year old in the house again. Especially a 2 year old with different parts than my girls. Thank God for my husband. He should be able to help.

It is going to be neat to see what 2 years old boys are like day in and day out. I have a son through my hubbie ( I HATE the term "step" son) but he came into my life when he was already 4ish.

Anyhow, 14 minutes 'til I get to get the little dude from daycare. I think that tonights dinner will be a bribe of a McD's kids meal. That should keep the little bugger happy.

No comments: