Friday, April 4, 2008

Babies Babies Babies

It seems lately that a lot of people in my life have been either having babies or talking about having more babies. A lot of people have also been asking me when my husband and I will be having a baby together.

I always wanted a lot of kids. I ended up having two and getting a bonus one from my marriage. I am very happy with that.

I have always been hesitant about having another kid. I can't without surgery anyhow so ata most times it is a mute point.

I just don't think that I could do that to the 3 kiddos I have now. I don't see how a child couldn't feel like they weren't enough or somewhat isolated if I had a child in my second marriage. From what I have seen it doesn't bring anyone closer together.

As it stands now, we have 10 and a half years to hit that magic point when all of our children are 18. My husband will be in his mid forties and I will be in my early forties when the youngest hits college. I look forward to that time. Shortly after that I will get grandbabies which appear to be the whole reason you have kids some days!!

Mostly when I think ahead I look forward to what my and H's life will be like. To think that we will get to have all of that time together. He is my favorite person really, so to change our future and add 18 more years on seems drastic. No babies for me.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Take up knitting instead:)