Friday, March 14, 2008

Tooth Doctors Suck



I have a family doctor. That means that I can go to the same guy if there is something wrong with my toe, chest, head, butt, everything. It is awesome. He can even treat my lady issues. He is a genius.

I don't understand how one doctor can treat 99% of my body but it is going to take THREE to deal with my toofy issues. Evidently I need a dentist, endodontist, and oral surgeon to fix my dysfunction. (Not to mention 14K AFTER dental and medical insurance).

You see, my sister is a wuss. When she was delivering her baby boy that mind you was smaller than my 2 children, she accidently punched me in the face. The jaw to be exact. Being the good sister I took off and didn't mention a thing. She knows now, 2 yrs later however.

I have several teeth that need to be removed because she broke them beyond repair. My jaw needs to be worked on too. I have to get a bridge.

I AM TERRIFIED OF DENTISTS. Like, super terrified. My goal was for someone to knock me out for a day and a half and get all of the work done. (I am sure my sister could punch me out for cheap).

Instead, it is going to take over 6 visits, 3 doctors, and 14,000 single dollar bills.

I should have been a dentist is all I am saying.

1 comment:

livemom said...

Man, that sucks! You should look into going to India or Thailand... get it fixed and have a nice vacation, all costing less than it would here! Crazy!!